Forex Transformer Review - Is This Forex Trading Robot a Scam?

Is the Forex Transformer trading robot a scam? Its owner has claimed that this automated software has helped him make a lot of money in the past few months, with the most profitable being a $19,000 profit day with trades in various currency pairs. It has certainly attracted a lot of attention from currency traders all over the world and there will only be 500 copies released, but does it really work and should you try it?

1. How Can the Forex Transformer Software Help You Improve Your Currency Trading Results?

If you are currently trading manually and wonder why you keep losing money, you are definitely going to find the answers in the FX Transformer PDF guide. I know that I certainly did after reading the guide, and finally realized why most of my Forex trades do not go according to my plans. Even though I have managed to develop a manual trading system that works to make me 20% to 30% returns every month, I have found that using this software is more advantageous because it is completely automatic and also works to make more profit than my own manual trading methods.

However, I would still be cautious since this software is new and the results are short term as compared to my own tested and proven long term system. Nevertheless, Forex Transformer is automatic and does not require me to spend time testing it, so I will be continuing to test it on various brokers.

2. How Much Profit Can You Expect to Make with Forex Transformer?

Historically, this robot has been making 96.2% accuracy trades across various currency pairs. It does work the best in the most liquid EUR / USD pair probably due to its advanced money management and risk control strategies. Paul says that his software's money management strategies are more effective and profitable than other typical robots, and I would agree looking at my test results of FX Transformer compared to other robots.

If you are looking for the more information about best Forex Robot Expert Advisor, please visit us at Free Forex EA's.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Basic Nuts and Bolts of a Free Forex EA

Forex Automatic Trading - Guide To Getting Rich With Forex Robots Review

Forex Expert Advisor Review - Forex Robot Trading